Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010 - Hello 2010!!

You know what happens when the clock strikes midnight and the new year begins? No, not the glass slipper/carriage into pumpkin problem. What happens is people make resolutions. They set goals. A couple weeks ago my friend Amanda asked if anyone wanted to join her in Project365. You can learn more about Project 365 here. But basically I'm challenging myself to take at least one photo, every day, for a year. Then I will post these photos here.

So..here's mine for January 1, 2010. My littlest sister Debbie was born on this date 20 years ago. Amazing. She used to be so little, so sweet, now she's all grown up and doing her own thing. (She's on the right, grey sweatshirt)



Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday Debbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment