Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010 - Sleepy Little One

My youngest is home without her sisters tonight. My older two are sleeping elsewhere and this one is so lonely. She took a very long nap late this afternoon and we were so sure she'd be up all night. Instead she started acting sleepy shortly after dinner so the Hubby got her ready and tucked her into bed. Of course she cannot stay put. She has to get up at least a couple times. She was sitting in the stairwell jabbering and fussing when suddenly it got quiet. Hubby got up to check on her and said "You have to see this!" I'm glad I grabbed the camera because this is what I found.

She was nearly asleep, and only lifted her head the very second the flash went off.



She is now sound asleep in her bed...sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment